Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why oh Why?

OH DEAR ELAINE, OH DEAR,
WHY OH WHY?
DEAR ELAINE?
WHY OH WHY?


Common test are here again. =.= assesment time again. musttt do well and accumulate my internal marks. :) work hard laine! ahha. i passed accounts finally! it's worth working my ass of and staying up late doing all thsoe accounts crap. :) i need my A this semester. as for maths now, i'm going to pray hard i pass and do well. Dear GC pleaseeeeee save me and uncomplicate urself. :)

Just got back from driving. Today, i choose not to kena marah and show the real ELAINE CHIN to my instructor. the minute he opened his mouth, ahha he kena nicely from me. :) man he was SHOCKED! learned slope today. man, it's bad especially when you have a slight phobia for heights. :( everyone makes mistakes. so the first time, i accidently released clutch and my car sie for, he blasted. PISSED. I stepped on the accelerator nicely and nearly bangged two girls. Think i didnt know what i was doing? I was clearly aware of my actions! :) from that time, he shut up totally! VICTORY. never am I going to touch a manual car after I pass my exams! SERIOUSLY!

Confessions of a Shopaholic. yesh, super outdated I haven even watched in yet. and now the DVD is super tempting. especiallyyy, when you're trying to memorise the Evaluation of the Australian Constitution. *yawns* my urge to go shopping is outrages. just wanna run to the MALL and shoppppp! thanks to exams, i'm stuck at home. blehh...

*GRINS* i forsee chemistry sparks betweeennn some people. :)


i guess i was young
and naive so probably that was the reason.



I'll post about the College Life soon! :)




No comments: