Saturday, July 12, 2008

America Here I Come




The big FAT question that boggles
every high school students
WHERE TO AFTER SPM?

Today was Hari Kerjaya at school.
something happened. :)
I think God answered my prayers.
after 17 years finally.
haha.

Who are we to question God though.
I've always wanted to go to US and study
and migrate there.

so....Wai Kar and I went roaming around
from booth to booth yesterday.
Suddenly a little voice in me told me,
Elaine go to HELP's Booth.
strange. I went anyway.

I told the lady that I was interested
in a Business Degree.
So yadadadaa.....she went out about what HELP had to offer.

Suddenly,
She whipped out a brochure.

AMERICAN BUSINESS DEGREE.
When I saw the headings, my eyes nearly popped out.
now that's something I'm interested in.

She went on and explain about it all to me.
and for the first time that day
I felt that I so wanted to get a BUSINESS DEGREE.

The programme felt so right.
All I have to do now is wait for Daddy to get back from Kuching.
Convince him this is what I want to do.
and viola.

So I'm going to cross my fingers
and hope daddy agrees with me
and viola
I'll be off to FIRST year uni next year January!!!

That's not all.

The best thing is,

the uni is on the East Coast of US

& its next to NEW YORK!!!!!'

Yay... I love NY!!!!

Funny how things seem.

I really thank Lord Jesus for this.
Amen.















No comments: