Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged :)

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.



Starting time: 10. 24 PM

Name: Elaine Chin
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 0
Shoe size: 5,6,7,8
Height: 162 cm.
Where do you live: Malaysia
Favourite drinks: alcohol, ice blended mocha, Pineapple juice. :)
Favourite breakfast: Bacon, Turkey ham, muesli
Have you ever been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: nope.
Fallen asleep in school: no
Broken someone's heart: yes
Fell off your chair: yea. Rene pulled my chair. :(
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes
Saved e-mails: yup. loads.
What is your room like: the table is full with books but yeah it's relatively tidy today. :)
What's right beside you: my phone
What is the last thing you ate: Mum's food
Ever had chicken pox: nope.
Sore throat: obviously
Stitches: yeah. 7 stitches on my forehead
Broken nose: nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight: corny. Yes. but I don't think they'll last forever.
Like picnics: haven had one for ages!!!
Who was the last person you danced with: me myself and I
Last made you smile: you.
You last yelled at: my dog.


Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: *smiles* i guess
Kissed anyone: nope..
Get sick: my leg cramps are getting worst
Talked to an ex: nope
Miss someone: yea.
Best feeling in the world: being with the one you love most
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yea. loads. esp teddy bears. *grins*
What's under your bed: nothing.
Who do you really hate: backstabbers.
What time is it now: 11.38 PM

Randoms :

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yea.
Q: Do you have any siblings: nope.
Q: Do you want children: yea.
Q: Do you smile often: yup. till my jaw is aching.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: sure of course. it's mine
Q: Are your toenails painted: i just removed the colour.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: hotel beds. i just love the way it smells and feels.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: black
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: stuck in the jam outside Tropicana
Q: I can't wait till: i get hold of everything.
Q: When did you cry last: last night. :)
Q: Are you a friendly person: yup.
Q: Do you have any pets: yup. my dog.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: in the room sleeping?
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : whoose hand did I last hold?
Do you sleep with the TV on?: nope. never happend before
What are you doing right now? : doing this never ending tag. :)
Have you ever crawled through a window?: nope
Can you handle the truth? : yup. even when it hurts.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: equally just as close
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : my teddy bear.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: let's do some math and calculate my family members. :)
Do you eat healthy? : yup. minus the chocolate cravings.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: yea.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : yup. when all their words really pierce or touch my heart.
How often do you go to church?: I'm backsliding. used to every week.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : you know you are.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Loud!
Are you confident? : it varies from time to time. but most the time yea.

5things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
standard 1. gee. crying?????
studying.
bossing around.
fighting with that fat ass.
my former obsession. Barbie dolls.

5 things on my to-do list today :
finish my mountain of hw
STUDY!!!!!
blog
clean my my wardrobe
ask Daddy for allowance rise!!!

5 snacks I enjoy :
APPLE
chocolates
Crisps
Pringles
doughnuts

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :
i'll shop and shop everyday
i'll travel around the world in a private jet.
I'll buy over LV, Coach, Fendi& Channel
Help the poor
buy my dream house and car

5 of my bad habits :
Procastination
I seem to be forgetting stuff easily
Breaking promises that i made to myself
Messing up my room
I talk too much

5 places I have lived in :
My house
My old house
Texas
Canada
Hotels....

5 jobs I've had :
Full time Daughter
Student
Constant groner
Maid
Girlfriend

5 people I tag :
Anabel
Wai Kar
Brian
Mathilda
Enwei

No comments: