Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sacrasm ain't bringing you anywhere

You think you're super cool.
You think you're the best
You think you're untouchable.

Well the you're totally wrong.

For deep inside you're an ass that's feeling inferior of yourself.

You think you're great at everything.
You think you're a success in everything you do.

well so sorry then to tell you this.
You're just another BIG FAT FAILURE on planet Earth.

What's your friggin problem?
all you know how to do is too insult people round the clock.
I'm a human too and I HAVE FEELINGS.

so if you think all those insults & remarks of your are cool
think again.
it's just a reflection of your attitude.
A suck ass attitude that you have.

I just don't understand your friggin attitude.

Well i'll just see how far you can go in life with that attitude of yours.

If you can't accept me for who I am
that's too bad.

So just shut that friggin gap of yours
and it'll cause less noise pollution.

Try putting yourself into the shoes of those
receiving your insults.
you'll see how they feel.

Period.

2 comments:

Demonluvv said...

wah xD Ahaha I'm only sarcastic to some people xD AHAHHAHA

xD

Eh I revived my blog.. cause no one wants to use LJ T_T

Anyway , its

http://owdray.blogspot.com 8D

Anabelle said...

elaine , chilling weih. :)

you still have me. haha screw 'em. :D