Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged

Zhuxiao tagged me.
I'm free so I'll do it. :)

Instruction :Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question.Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them at the end of the post.Notify them at their cbox that they’ve been tagged.Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all.

1. At what age do you wish to married?
say 27-30

2. Study hard or play hard?
Play hard. :)

3. Who is the person u trust the most?
I've learned trusting yourself is the best.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
It depends. But yeah most of the time I'm very confident.

5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
*grins* to have all the money in the world. I want wings to fly.

6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Lady Elaine. (it exist ok. In America) love her loads.

7. What is your ideal friend?
someone who is trustworthy, caring and is always there in times of need and pain.

8. What is your goal this year?
Outstanding SPM results and a scholarship.

9. Do you believe in eternity love?
Cheesy. Yeah, I do.

10. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
I'll shop everyday till I drop and yeah, I'll buy over all the shopping malls in the world. and most importantly, I'll share my money and time with the needy.

11. When will you feel sad?
PMS. lol. When something sad happens or when somebody hurts me.

12. Balloons or Candy?
Candy!!! Candy!!!

13. What feelings you hate the most?
Disturbed. Cheated. Betrayed. Pain. Hurt.

14. What is your childhood ambition?
Doctor. Lawyer.

15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
yeah. But it's meant for Fairy Tales.

16. What do you want now?
I want to travel around the world. and I want you.

17. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
My love ones. Friends. My dog? :)

18. People who are going to be hated by you?
Holding grudges against people? So not worth it.

19. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
Noisy. Sweet. Caring. Amplifier. Loud

20. Do you deserve to be loved?
Every human neing deserves to be loved.

21. Do you wish to have more than 24 hours per day?
I need 48 hours per day. minimum.

I tag,
Anabel, Anthea, Brian, Eric and Enwei.

No comments: