Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kick It Hard

The clocks ticking,
there's 2 months left before trials kick in. *gasp*

everybody who sees me is always asking the same question.
"Elaine, studying hard aren't you? Make sure you live up to your parents expectations."
What do I have to say about this all?
nothing.
so this question has got my mind thinking hard.
Am i doing enough?
Guess the answer is...........i don't think so.
so from now on, I have to not only triple my efforts i have to triple ² my efforts. :)

went swimming just now.
I shall say mission accomplished.
the sun is friggin strong.
i have like a very prominent two tone colour shade skin now.
ugh.

I have like a mountain of hw waiting for me.
better get it done quick.
Procrastination exist in every students life.
so i guess i'm not guilty after all. :)

you did a good job!!!!
keep it up. :)
once we're done with you,
belanja makan.
That's all for your lesson fees.
Very cheap you know.


1 comment:

Zhuxiao said...

thanks elaine! haha.
get a chatbox la!