Saturday, July 5, 2008

Baby You're Like My Rainbow


July has rolled along and all that is left of June is memories.
Sat by the clock wondering what July will bring about.
The only thing i could think of was
EXAMS ARE GETTING NEARER!!!

A quick recap on whats been happening in my life lately.
Coulnd't find time to actually sit down and blog.
seems like I don't have time for anything this days.
Including time for myself. :(

Time flies so fast.
When you want to treasure those moments
time seems to fly and the day seems to be over soo fast.
When it hurts and all you want and hope is that time will fly fast
it doesn't seem to.

Guess we humans are put here on Earth to
endure pain and hardship! ;)
SALE is here again.
Guess I won't be able to satisfy my shopaholic lust this time.
boo.
Thank God I was able to satisfy it for once.
gee. I bought a new handbag, this morning.
soo much for saving more money. ;)
spent less now, more to spent later!!
Good thing, save more money. :)

everday seems like there's a rainbow shinning at the end of it all.
I'll just hope and pray,
I'll catch the rainbow one day. :)

No comments: