Saturday, April 5, 2008

Finishing The Race

Finally. I'm in some kind of good mood today so I'll blog seriously and not any one of those emo post.

30 March 2008.
KL Marathon. It seriously has been years since I've participated in a marathon. When I was not running druing the past years, I was my dad's very own personal cheerleader when he was running. Finally I've steped into my dad's shoes and I'll continue to make him proud.

Honestly, probably the main thing that actually motivated me to participate was the fact that we would actually get marks and a cert. hehe. my koko = 0. lol.

During those time of training at the gym & with friends, the adrenalin and the fun of running seems to flood back. At that time I knew, I could do it.

I was really motivated that day and I finished the race. 7 km in all. at first I lacked self-confidence but halfway through, Brian caught up with me and told me to run and don't give up. That really really motivated me. I ran and finish the race.

I could have done better and finish faster if it wasn't for my stupid fcu...shoes. The stupid sole's came out before the marthon. NIKE sucks. and mine's a real one not some stupid one that you buy in petaling street. mine's original from Singapore. Orchard road. talk to me about it. I've never even worn the shoes more than 100 times. pffft.

No comments: