Saturday, April 12, 2008

Get A Life and Give us A Break

I clearly just don't understand some people especially somebody in particular. *coughs*.

why can't you just let go and live your own life? You're like an ass holding onto something that's not even yours anymore. Stop building castles in the air and get back to reality will you? You're just making him hate you more with the way you're acting. All so childish and brattish. If I would say.
Sometimes...I just want to slap you hard and make you wake up from this disfunctional dream of yours. I really do.

So what's up with the badmouth behind my back? Yup. I know..know..I'm just so intresting to talk about right? Miss ....! Seems to me you realised all the things that are going behind your back.

We all clearly know who's the one who has been updating you about everything. We know. We clearly do. We're not idiots.

I have a very good suggestion here for you. Leave all of us alone and all those around us. And pack your bags of to some far away island where you can lie and lie and lie and nobody will know anything. * the minute you leave, champagne,whisky,wine and vodka corks will be corked in conjuction withe our celebrations.*

So please. You and that little so called good friend of yours leave all of us alone and the two of you can stay in the same boat. We're not planning of joining you. We've got brains darling.

Sad to say. You just make it impossible for us not to b.... about you.

Period.

Ps: remember this. She once hated you. Watch your back.

No comments: