Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Great Minds Think Alike

Funny it seems. Ppl say that when you're close with that someone, you think in line with that person. Well probably I have to finally believe some of that stuff.

I was sitting in the room watching tv and suddenly the phone rang. Butt glued to the sofa, I refused to get up and answer it. expecting it to be my mum's phone. Suddenly a thought came to my mind, what if it is Cheryl. She's comming back soon right. Sure enough. My mum shouted for me.
Guess who was on the line. CHERYL SAW!!!! I was like OMG!!!!OMG!!!!
hehe. She called from adelaide just to say she misses me and she's comming back this sat!!!!
She made my day. :)

Shit. I have a EST Presentation on Globalisation tomorrow. And it still seems like Greek and French. Globalisation is the movement of people, goods, capitals and ideas due to increased economic integration which in turn is propelled by increase trade and investment.

So Angsana, bear with me tomorrow. I'm going to give you ppl a presentation on French & Greek.

No comments: