Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Seventeen Birthday Kashven!

Today marks a very special day for one of my very best friends, Kashven.
A very special person and definitely someone who plays a little and small significant role in my life.
3 years of friendship has brought us a long way. We fought. We bitched about others. Had all those heart-to-heart talks and all the girl stuff.
I really appreaciate all that she has done for me and I'll always remember those times.

Thanks a lot for everything.
YOu're 17!!!! Enjoy life to the fullest and make the best out of everything.
You're legal to drive and drink. So next time when I get back, you drive, we drink together. lol.

She's helluva one of those special girlfriends!!!!!


HAPPY SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY KASHVEN!!!!!!

Ps: So much for good friends. I can't seem to locate the pics we have to gether.


Muakzz. Hugs and kisses.

Lainey.

No comments: