Sunday, April 20, 2008

Girlfriends

I've finally gotten my drug today. I've finally gotten to go shopping.And the best thing is I finally got to see my friend Cheryl. The girl finally got back to Kl from Aus and we finally went out for what seems to be eternity since I last saw her. :)

It just felt like old times when we were sitting at Pick&Brew(one u) with her mum and chatting away like there's no tomorrow. haha. Really miss those times where we use to sit and talk for ages. non stop. We're good at it.


The stupidest part of the day. We decieded to go to Toys "R" Us for the fun of it. We have likes tons of memories there. The minute we stepped into that place, she was like "Elaine!!! Sponge Bob Square Pants!!! So cute!!!" ok. next. It was my turn. A few steps down the aisle I spotted Ernie. Sesamme Street. I squealed with delight and I was like "OMG!!!! I SO WANT THIS!!!" unfortunately we didn't get the soft toys as we both know what our mum's will say. :(

Practically, we were like kids again. I want that big ELMO soft toy!!!! :) I don't care.


I really thank God for a friend like her. Six years of friendship and we're still going strong. She's like the best girlfriend one can ever ask for. :)

We have like tons of fun memories together. Stupid things we use to do together. If we list them all out....we'll need to cut down 1 acre of trees. That shows how close we are.


Cheryl. You better stop growing taller or I'll be like a dwarf standing next to you! :) i don't want to be like you know who.haha. Stop growing slimmer. You make me look like a pig next to you.

LOVE YOU LOADS GIRLFRIEND!



This is my 70'th post and I'm dedicating it you Cheryl! :)







No comments: