Sunday, April 6, 2008

I've got You Figured Out.

I'm getting preety sick of everything . So I'll do a super random post here.
A walk into my bathroom and i just realised everything is so pink. except for the tiles on the wall. It's all pink from my tootbrush to the shower curtain to my towel. Welcome to my world of randomness.

it took me years and months to finally understand you. Now that i have, We're miles apart. Can't everybody be born lucky? It's like when we're together we never loved each other the way we love each other now.

Guess we always took things for granted and never cherished what we had at that point of time.

You're a part of me and I'll always be your other half. that's probably the only thing that's keeping us going.

I can't wait for May holls. I need to get out someplace because i need a really big break.

Most importantly I can't wait to see you! :)

Just can't get you out of my mind. You're like my ecstacy and vodka. Just the way I want it.

Highlight of the month. My gf is comming abck from Aus. Hopefully with a trunk load of hot looking aus guys and presents! Can't wait to see you Cheryl...really miss those heart-heart girl talks.

No comments: