Friday, February 1, 2008

I'll Play My Game To The Very End

Whoots. Thursdays are like really hectic for me. School. Walk to Terry's place for add maths. Back to school for Maju practice. Back home. To tution for BM. and now doing my homework.

Today's lunch was like four people and 2 large pizzas. whoa....so much for my resolution on wanting to cut down on my weight...guess haha I just have to make sure I 'll start after CNY!!

Feelings are totally something that is unpredictable. One minue you feel like you totally love this person and the next minute you totally hate this person.

Sleepless nights and countless thoughts about you and what's happening seems to be revolving round my mind and head. It seems to me that my world came crashing down when the truth finally sets in and it tore me to pieces. I've learn that honesty is always not the best policy. The truth can break and tear someone or it can bring happiness to one.

I've shed buckets of tears and yet I have not found a solution. The more I get to know you day by day the more we spent time together the more it sets my mind thinking. Am I doing the right thing or it's just some stupid thought in my head?

I'v learned to put the past behind and move on with the present the hard way. I've found my true happiness and I hope that this are not just dreams and wishes. I'm going to make sure I get what I want this time round and I'm going to play to the very end for I know one day I'll succeed.

I'll do my best and strive for the best in order to make my dreams realities of life.

I've started playing the game of Love and I'll finish the game right up to the very end.

I have faith in MYSELF.