Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Poem of Love.

This was the poem that Michael recited to Wai Kar.

Wai Kar,
Oh how sweet your name,
Sweeter than a block of sugar,
You never know how much you meant to me,
You're my pillar of strength,
My source of adrenalin,
Memories and thoughts of you,
Are enough to bring me out of darkness,
Straight to the path of utter bliss,
Your voice rings in my ears,
like a bell so sweet,
Your words linger in my lips,
and my mind is so full of you,.

This Valentine's Day,
all I want to say is that
How much I love you and
How you have a place in my heart,
and you're part of my heartbeats,

Wai Kar,
You're indeed the love of my life,
and you'll forever be my babe and girl.

I LOVE YOU!

So sweet. The poem was written by me! :)

Ps* to all of you out there. It was not a dare. He asked me to write its and yadadaadada you all know the ending. I've got my proof. Ask Leanne she was there. lol