Friday, February 22, 2008

The Drama Heat Is On

Tomorrow's our Drama!!! whoots! Finally after a whole three weeks of practice and everything, we're finally going to be on stage!!!! :)

the cast and crew has dumped and spent alot of time and hard work making this drama a succesful one. Let's all just pray and hope we'll win!

Exams. Shoot.
They're being brought foward. lol. I guess after drama,it's hardcore studying non-stop. just dread it!!

Will upload video of the drama and the pics in the next post!!

5 Angasana's Drama is going to rock asses!!! lol!

Hahaha..another thing is that This is my 40th Post!!!! lol.
Still remember the times last year when I used to criticise Zhuxiao and Anabel about how much time they waste blogging. I myself is hooked on to it now. lol. :)

The game of revenge is being played well now. I'll make sure I'll win at the very end and hear the cries of the sore loser behind it all. It's all about you, me and revenge. Embrace and be prepared of what's to come.