Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Aftermath

So it's like a day after Valentine's day and everything seems to be normal again.
Had a really fantastic Valentine's night. A night indeed to be remembered.
Had a date with my mummy and daddy. Then headed of to tution at Pn. Rubiah. So practically I had a "date" there with Zhao Wen, Rui Sheng, Jason, Daniel and like 15 other people!

I was like complaining like crazy about Hamizan to them! like non-stop. wow! I"ll really remember that day of my life forever.

Today was awesome.
As predicted, Hamizan loves to get scolding by parents. Only parents are allowed to take the bags back so...guess that gives a chance to the parents to fire her.

So yadadadada.....Wai Kar's mum and Anabel's dad went to the office in the morning and yadadad...they fired her. lol

Then came my mum's turn. My mum rocks when it comes to firing teachers! Probably there's where I inherited those traits.

My mum used sacarsm as her first language and fired Hamizan nicely.
Hamizan was oh=so fake being so sweet and all.....yuck...it was disgusting! Talk about the two face and all.

hehhee...I took the chance to fire Hamizan too!!!! feel's great!