Thursday, February 14, 2008

Move on and leave the past behind

I can't believe all that seems to be happening around me. I guess what goes around really does come around. lol.

You were like the biggest mistake in my life. I mean practically I'm going to regret you for the rest of my life. Thoughts and memories of you does not bring me down some happy memory lane or that kind of thing but it brings back the hurt and pain you caused me.

You made it so clear when we ended our relationship that we should not and never be friends ever again. You asked me if I knew what true love was and you sent all sorts and spreaded all sorts of crap rumours about me to everybody. My friends were always there to protect me and they were there to defend me when all this rubbish went around and of course you failed to achieve what you wanted.

You nearly wrecked my friendship with my friends. You practically made it so clear I was some kind of third party in people's relationship. You never even trusted me.

Three years down the road, I suddenly recieve a mail form you with all sorts of rubbish and crap about how much you miss me and how much you regreted that I wasn't in your life anymore and all srts of rubbish.

Do you think I will ever trust and forgive you again? You gotta be kiddding me. You wanted so much face and you cared so much about your ego that you went round saying that it was you who dumped me and not the truth which is I was the one who dumped you!

For your friggin information, I ELAINE CHIN HAS NEVER BEEN DUMPED before and I have been through about 5 relationships. Shut your pie holls!!!

So you ogt hold my my number and you've been like a stalker. honestly. I don't even know why I even bother to reply you in the 1'st place. Probably the only reason why i did reply you was because I wanted to answers to the unanswersed questions.

What did I get in reply. Another whole lot of bunch crap. Oh, so what beautiful lies and stories you gave me. About how your idiotic actions were influenced by your friends and the list of crap goes on.

What do you think I am? Some kind of cheap slut that would come running back after you after all those messages you sent to me? Fyi it has only make me hate you even more and I feel so bloody disgusted with you!

Let me get this straight into that bloody head of yours. I for once will never forget what you haev done to me and don't even expect me to trust you anymore let alone have anything to do with you. You were like the biggest mistake in my life!

I've moved on in life and sought new love. I've gotten what I wanted after you and I'll continue getting what I want after this. I've definitely changed and matured throughout the years. I'm a type of person who will never regret the pass but I'll always look foward to the future.

memories that we share has become all so bitter and sour in me. And what the heck is all this oh, I love you and only you throughout all these years it was only you on my mind. Cut the crap! Save it for the Oscars! oh probably your scripts and lies will win you the most rotten lies award.

Only losers look back and cling on to the past and regrets the past. Winners learn from the past and move on and strive to do better in the future.

All i have to say is simple. Keep the crap to yourself for you're not worthy of my friendship. PERIOD.