Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Start Of Something New

February......
The second month in the year and probably the most exiciting and much awaited month for everyone. It seems to have a special touch to everything. Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day..you name it all.

It's 1'st February Already!!!!
Time really does fly and it seems just yesterday that I was still wrapped around in your arms and spending the times and memories we used to share. It all seems so clear and fresh in my mind but a year has since past. Today, we stand far apart from sight but deep down we both know that we're still close at heart. And that's what matter most.

It's like 4 more days to Gong Xi Fa Cai....gee I can't wait for
Angpau...angpau and more angpaus!!!!
After CNY.....coughs...
21 days to First Term Exams.....lol....
So much for the New Year Mood..lol...

When 2008 rolled along, I made a wow that this year I'll do my very best and pay attention in class and like 110% full attention..but it seems to be failing. Better pull up my socks.
When you happen to sit next to people like Wai Kar and Leanne who talks and gabs for like 24/7 you'll find it hard.
Not complaining though. Love them loads. They keep me awake when the teacher's are like sleeping pills.

The heat is on. Drama rehersals has officially begun.

Marshal..wrote a really good script and I'm 188% confident that we'll win this drama.
So...hehehe... I got the role of "Gracie" The druggie's bimbo friend. And for those of you out there who don't know the true Me. I'm not even 99.9% near being a bimbo in reality. But as for drama....its all about the drama!

Really looking foward to tomorrow!!!! I'm going Shopping with the Girls!!!

And Anabel....i'm Waking up at Six to study!!! lol...hahahahahaha!