Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

It's 14 February today!
It's kind of special today as it's like my last valentine's day in school. lol

Had a date with Brian, Wai Kar and Anabel.

Today is just totally full of memories.

For the first time in my school life I actually sneaked out of class. Yeah it's the first time and its definitely not going to be the last time.

We finish school at 1.40 today and we have like Physcis "pn. Saik" as the dumb teacher. Lucky for me, I dropped physics! lol. It was great fun seriously. We sat at the back of the lab and when the bell at 1.05 rang, Anthea and I walked up to teacher's table and we're like "Teacher, we have to go back early today." She was like go..go..go... Soon after we left, Anabel and Wai Kar came running out by the back door. And then Yew Loong came after that. It was such a sight. Everybody seems to be escaping to go for their respective dates. lol

The four of us had lunch at Esquire Kitchen and well the food was good but the company was the best! :-)

Something I must not miss out. Michael actually recited a poem to Wai Kar today. It was all so sweet and touching to the fact that it nearly brought tears to her eyes. Well I have to add that the poem was written by me. I'll post the poem when I get my bloody school bag back.

Fcuk Hamizan man. I really hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so there's this stupid school rule that says that we are not allowed to leave our bags in the canteen during the afternoon session recess as there's not enough space for them to sit down in the canteen and all sorts of rubbish. Who ask them to have such big asses? We left our bags at the side where it's supposely not the tempat larangan place to put your bags. When we came back to shool after tution. Oh, yeah I had a date with Terry my oh-so insulting add maths tution teacher. When we went back, Anabel came rushing to my mum's car and she was like Hamizan thrown all our bags away. WTH!

Barged into school and there all our bags are missing! Went straight to the office where everybody was and Khairul was like Who asked you people to put your bags there and yadadadad.

Crap ass. all My stuff are there. Luckily my wallet, pencil box and everything is with me. Ass.
We have to go claim our bags tomorow and hopefully we get it back if not, Hamizan is digging her own grave.

Enough with all these crap people. Still have two more dates tonight! One with my parents and one more at tution with a load of people...lol...

What a way to spend and remember my Valentine's day.