Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Seventeen Birthday Yi Ting!

Today is a very Special Day and I'll Dedicate this post to my best babe and girlfriend Yi Ting!!!!!
She's one helluva of a girlfriend! I couln't ask for a better friend. The memories that we share will always remain in me.

Yi Ting!! Enjoy your 17 B'Day!!!! You're finally legal so I guess you'll be driving me around!!!! hahaha

I'll make sure I'll celebrate your 18'th B'day for you!!!! Make sure you're in KL by then!!!!!

I Love you loads Girlfriend!!!!!! HAPPY 17 BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!



Yi Ting & Lainey. (2006)

Yi Ting & Me. (7-7-2007)

Ps* Guys if you think she's hot and hell ya she's hot. She's still single. Her number is 012- She's my girlfriend. lol.

ppl if you ever wonder where the name Lainey came from. She's the one who came up with the name!

No comments: