Sunday, February 17, 2008

Give Me A Break

It's Only February and I'm totally in for a long holiday on some far away island where ever it will be far away from all this.

There's so much to do and so little time. Sometimes I wish that I actually have 48 hours in a day!

Things to be done before March:
1. Study for first term exams.
2. Practice for Drama
3. EST Presentation
4. Moral Project
5. Plan party

Can someone please rescue me and whisk me of to some where!

If you think I'm some kind of sweet person. You're wrong. When it comes to revenge, especially on you, I'll do it the bitter sweet way.

Friends play an important role in my life but they can never influence me to do things that will hurt others. Maybe to you it's otherwise.

The game of revenge has just started. I'll play my game to the very end.
Fear and embrace what's to come in the future for I know I'll never make the same mistake again.